close

 

 

buQKXeEqT7zeSdUfJOdO_Q.jpg  

 

I am sailing,I am sailing 我在航行

Home again,cross the sea 穿過海洋,為了再次回到家鄉

I am sailing,stormy waters 我航行在狂風暴雨的水面上

To be near you,to be free 為了靠近你,為了得到自由

 

I am flying,I am flying 我在飛行

Like a bird,cross the sky 像鳥一樣越過天際

I am flying,passing high clouds 我飛行過高高的雲層

To be with you,to be free 為了靠近你,為了得到自由

 

Can you hear me,can you hear me 你聽得見我的聲音嗎?

Throu the dark night,far away 穿越遙遠的暗夜

I am dying,forever trying 我極度渴望,不斷地嘗試

To be with you,who can say 為了靠近你,誰說不是呢?

 

We are sailing,we are sailing 我們在航行

Home again,cross the sea 穿過海洋,為了再次回到家鄉

We are sailing stormy waters 我航行在狂風暴雨的水面上

To be near you,to be free 為了靠近你,為了得到自由

 

Oh Lord,to be near you,to be free 喔!上帝,為了靠近你,為了得到自由

 

 

《館口》祝福您

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    歡喜自在的~黎蘋 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()