close

 

 

6nSnAHL4UN6T_kZe5CIncw.jpg

  

You think you own whatever land you land on
你認為可以擁有你踏上的任何一塊土地
 
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim   

大地是死的,你可以聲明所有權
 
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道每一塊岩石、每一棵樹和每一個生靈
 
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name   
都有生命、靈魂和名字

You think the only people who are people    你認為真正高等的人類
 
Are the people who look and think like you   
是外表、想法和你一樣的人

But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger    但如果你跟隨陌生人的腳步

You'll learn things you never knew you never knew   

你可以學到從來不知道的事

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音

Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?   

你可曾問過微笑的山貓為何而笑
 
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?   

你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?    你能否用風的顏色來作畫
 
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?    你能否用風的顏色來作畫
 
Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
到森林裡那些隱藏在松樹下的小徑奔跑

Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth   

品嚐大地上充滿陽光甜味的野莓

Come roll in all the riches all around you    在你身邊豐饒的大自然中打滾
 
And for once, never wonder what they're worth   
絕對不要懷疑它們的價值

The rainstorm and the river are my brothers    暴雨和河流是我的兄長
 
The heron and the otter are my friends   
蒼鷺和水獺是我的朋友

And we are all connected to each other    我們彼此心手相連
 
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends   
連成一個無盡的圓

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你可曾聽過狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音
 
Or let the eagle tell you where he's been    或讓老鷹告訴你牠去過的地方
 
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?   

你能否隨著群山的聲音歌唱
 
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?    你能否用風的顏色來作畫
 
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?   
你能否用風的顏色來作畫

How high does the sycamore grow?    楓樹能長到多高
 
If you cut it down, then you'll never know   

如果你砍倒它,那你永遠無法知道
 
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你將永遠聽不見狼對著藍月嗥叫的聲音
 
For whether we are white or copper skinned   

不論我們的膚色是白色或古銅色
 
We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain   

我們應該隨著群山的聲音歌唱
 
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind   

我們應該用風的顏色來畫畫
 
You can own the earth and still    你可以擁有大地
 
All you'll own is earth until   
但你所有的就只是大地

You can paint with all the colors of the wind    你可以用風的顏色來作畫 

 

 

 

《GUAN KOU》BLESS YOU

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    歡喜自在的~黎蘋 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()